2014 Blizzard Internships
The Green Bay Blizzard Professional Indoor Football Team will be looking for qualified candidates as interns for the 2013 offseason and the 2014 season.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
- Coordinating and fulfilling community apperances at schools, hospitals and more for Bruiser and players
- Coordinating startup and operation of Bruiser's Reading Program at schools
- Upkeep of Bruiser's Reading program mailings and database maintenance
- Represent the Green Bay Blizzard organization at all community apperances and events including setup and breakdown
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
MARKETING/POWER TEAM INTERNSHIP
- Assist with on-field promotions during all Blizzard home games (selecting contestants, throwing t-shirts, handing out coupons, etc)
- Assist with various point of sale tables during all Blizzard home games
- Develop new leads for tickets and sponsorships
- Assist with grassroots marketing material
- Help set up promotional items, programs, giveaways for each home game
- Help coordinate game day staff
- Participate with special events and appearances such as parades, charity walks, youth football games, expos, etc.
- Bring new ideas and creativity
SALES/ MERCHANDISE INTERNSHIP
- Generate new season ticket leads
- Generate new group outing leads
- Assist all groups with any game day needs
- COLD CALLING for season and group tickets
- Assist with sales of Blizzard merchandise
- Fill phone/internet merchandise orders
(Can lead to part-time payment opportunities)
MEDIA RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
- Assist with writing game stories for website for both away and home games
- Write feature stories on off-season developments
- Write press releases
- Assist in the development (stories, graphics and layout) of monthly Blizzard Magazine
- Track statistic data
- Produce video packages covering the team's community events and apperances.
- Produce video packages of press conferences and post game interviews
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates must possess strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task efficiently, very detail-oriented, and great organizational skills. A great work ethic, positive attitude, customer service skills, team player and self-motivation are keys to succeeding in professional sports. Interns will be asked to work outside their job descriptions, so the ability to work well with change and unexpectedness is important. Each candidate must live in the area and have transportation and lodging available.
All interships are unpaid and have the ability to recieve college credit.
If you have any questions or would like to apply for an internship with the Green Bay Blizzard please send a resume via e-mail to email@example.com.